Cosmic Cocktails & Catering is a Gold Licence Caterer
A Co-ordinator is appointed by the proprietor to implement FoodSafe®training, practices and auditing.
- Co-ordinator trains first using video and workbook package.
- All other staff train using video and workbook package.
Monitor and record temperature of coolrooms and bains-marie.
- Record what you do with food that has been recalled or returned.
- Monitor and record pest control activities.
- Develop and use a cleaning schedule.
- Monitor and record condition of food premises.
- Record if a food handler is sick at work.
- In-house hygiene audit confirms food handling is to standard and practices are in place.
- EHO hygiene audit confirms food handling and practices are to FoodSafe® standard.
- ' trained' certificate and sticker awarded to business.FoodSafe®
- Ongoing hygiene audits by business and FoodSafe® auditor confirms standards are maintained.
The Accreditation Process An independent Accreditation Board has been established in each state to undertake the approval of Gold Licence Caterers. The Board consists of representatives from governing industry bodies such as Restaurant & Catering and State Accreditation Sub-Committee.
When choosing your caterer, make sure you ask if they are Gold Licence Accredited.
View our Platter Foods Menu